Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Wow

I'm shocked. This scared me, I have always loved my mother dearly and to me, this is a horrible idea. However, the way you did it was very good and extremely impressive. Great movie.

Plot: 10/10 Very captivating, like a good book
Visual: 10/10 Very good visuals
Audio: 9/10 Very good audio

The Internet You Need The Internet You Need

Hillarious!

What a wonderfully ridiculous idea! I loved it! People watching this could topple in laughter. Good job! An absolutely wonderful flash.

Audio: 9/10
Visual: 10/10 Very nice flash visual
Plot: 10/10 Simple but ridiculously funny!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I've watched this 4 times

This is wonderful! Great combination and great audio to start with (even though you didn't make it). It's so funny I could die laughing.

Audio: Wonderful Sound. Very nice.
Visual: Excelent.

As 'silentsaber' said before me. You have single handedly created a new genre of flash. Long live flash-comments. This is a wonderful flash creation and I hope you make more like this. Absolutely great! I will be recomending this flash to all my friends both on and off newgrounds. Good job!

the special present the special present

Interesting

It was good, I didn't really get it but overall it was cool. I liked the music, but I just didn't get the zombie head thingy ^^

Audio = 10/10
Visual = 7/10 (The graphics were ok)
Plot = 7/10 (I didn't really understand it)

Overall though, It was good =)

turtleco responds:

thanks to Damien for the 10/10 on the audio

A present for you A present for you

Beautiful

I nearly cried. This was beautiful and touching. Its amazing what family does for you and how some people abandon then afterwards and are embarressed to even be seen with them. It really breaks their hearts. There is a spirit of christmas where it does not matter what you give, but the spirit in which you give it in. This was a very beautiful and heart warming animation.

Audio = 10/10 A great choice
Visual = 9/10 Good graphics.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Woot! All my 5 R belongs to this!

Magically dreamtime,
Oh what a sweet time.

1. I love this cartoon, I've watched it like 10 times over and over. It has the perfect combination of cute weird and just downright funny!
2. Lul, the music is stuck in my head. Great though, I love the whole thing! So awsome!

Audio = 10/10 (Clear and awesome)
Visual = 10/10 (Clear and awesome)
Overal = 10/10 (Yay! Sooooo awesome!)

EW: Matt Sucks EW: Matt Sucks

Wonderful and incredibly funny

Om nom nom nom nom nom. Probably my favourite part.

As always, you continue to blow us all away with the wonderful movie animations. I think this might be one of the best yet! Funny, interesting, not boring and not TOO much blood and gore but with a little. Great!