Rocket Toilet Rocket Toilet

Wow!

I Ended with $438873 , Length = 140683 and Hight = 5298

I clicked on the little emoticon thinking: I have no idea how this got to daily 3rd because it looks lame. Wow was I wrong, totally hooked! I played it once and got a good enough score! Yay! So addictive. Agreeing with Cag17, the secret upgrade should have made function to do something for it. I myself bought everything in the end.

I had a strategy of not using my boost or flushes until i was nearly stopped and I remember one run, I got about 8 boosts using the rainbow stars. Soooo awesome!

Audio = 9/10 (I was too busy playing)
Visual = 10/10 (Actually really REALLY good graphics!)
Idea = 10/10 (Unique and funny!)

A great job! Wonderful in fact! Now I see how you got daily 3 rd place. A Woot all my 5 R belongs to this for you! And a 10 Score! Thanks!

Hewitt Hewitt

Wow. Just WOw.

Wow! Unlike most games, I was so determined to finish it! What a great game! Wonderful in so many ways, keep it up!

Audio = 8/10 (Maybe something more interesting)
Visual=10/10 (Clear and wonderful!)
Plot = 10/10

A Small Favor A Small Favor

I hate these games, but this one is great!

Although I normally hate these types of games. I have to say that this was incredibly and weirdly addicting. Of course I didn't get very far before giving up because i'm not very good at this type of thing. But then, I must say that if you like these types of games then you'll love this. If you don't (like me), then give it a try. You might be suprised about how long you spend on it. =D Great job.

Visual = 10/10 (great graphics)
Audio = 5/10 (could have been more interesting but at least not annoying)
Plot = 8/10 (Would have been 10/10 but aliens are a BIT cliqued).

Hope you find this review helpful! Great game. Thanks!